Missing dust cover?

• This is my SR's rear wheel after have been dismantled, cleaned, greased and reassembled.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/7562/0000441iw2.th.jpg]

Shouldn't there be a dust cover over the external circlip? When I dismantled the wheel, the cover wasn't there; in Haynes manual there's written there should one, but on Kedo's catalog it seems that that part was installed only on XT500. Am I wrong?

• Thanks for answering!
    So I could reassemble the wheel as it is, and if I'll find a dust cover I'll install it (it can only do good...).

And... what about O-rings? When I dismantled I took out the circlip, took off the lower round retainer (the one that holds the two semicircular retainers) and the two semicircular retainers. Then I took out the crown wheel and the six rubber buffers. But I didn't find any O-ring, while Haynes says that there should be something like 3 O-rings (!).

Should there really be 3 O-rings? Or perhaps Haynes has done another "generalization" between models?

Letzte Aktivitäten

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!